Costs for Rental
We encourage anyone who is interested in renting space in The Temple facility for an event to contact us as
early as possible to secure their reservation and make sure all the necessary paperwork and fees are handled.
Click here to download Rental application form.
Temple & Banquette Hall Facility Use Policy
- Only vegetarian food and non-alcoholic beverages can be served.
- Smoking or eating any kind of tobacco product is not permitted inside the facility.
- Please do not use staples, thumbtacks, nails, or duct tapes on the walls and ceilings are to be used for decorate.
- Full deposit will be refunded for written cancellations received 60 days prior to the program date; 50% refunded for cancellations received between 30 and 60 days prior to the program date; No refund for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the program date.
- The renting entity will conform to all the rules, regulations and customs of Hindu Temple of Lubbock.
- Use only that portion of the facility that you have rented.
- Rental is for a set period of time; if it exceeds the allotted time, additional charges will be incurred.
- The renting entity is responsible for bringing all the necessary groceries and paper goods for their event.
- If the stage and audio/video equipment is rented, the temple coordinator must set up the equipment.
- The renting entity is responsible for the set up of tables and chairs and for putting it back as it was after the event.
- Food and beverages are only allowed in the kitchen and the banquet hall.
- Do not leave any leftover food in the building or in the refrigarator.
- Adults must supervise Children at all times.
- Any Damage to facility will be charged to the renting entity.
- Return the facility in a clean condition.
- Take all garbage out from kitchen and bathrooms and put it inside the garbage receptacle and close the lid.
- Kitchen Specific
- Before you leave the facility, make sure that: