The Hindu Temple of Lubbock building hall (half or full), activity rooms and grounds are available for rent for engagements, wedding ceremonies, birthday parties, baby showers, puja events etc.
We also offer the Temple facility for holding private classes for yoga, dance, music, languages etc, if they benefit the Indian community and promote Hindu culture and values. If these classes are paid, then a nominal fee is charged from the teacher.
If you are interested in renting space in the Temple facility for an event or for classes, please contact us as early as possible to secure a reservation and to ensure that all necessary paperwork and fees are handled in time.
Click here to download the Rental Application Form.
Temple Facility Use Policy
- Only vegetarian food and non-alcoholic beverages can be served.
- Smoking or eating any kind of tobacco product is not permitted inside the facility.
- Please do not use staples, thumbtacks, nails, or duct tapes on the walls and ceilings are to be used for decorate.
- Full deposit will be refunded for written cancellations received 60 days prior to the program date; 50% refunded for cancellations received between 30 and 60 days prior to the program date; No refund for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the program date.
- The renting entity will conform to all the rules, regulations and customs of Hindu Temple of Lubbock.
- Use only that portion of the facility that you have rented.
- Rental is for a set period of time; if it exceeds the allotted time, additional charges will be incurred.
- The renting entity is responsible for bringing all the necessary groceries and paper goods for their event.
- If the stage and audio/video equipment is rented, the temple coordinator must set up the equipment.
- The renting entity is responsible for the set up of tables and chairs and for putting it back as it was after the event.
- Food and beverages are only allowed in the kitchen and the banquet hall.
- Do not leave any leftover food in the building or in the refrigarator.
- Adults must supervise Children at all times.
- Any Damage to facility will be charged to the renting entity.
- Return the facility in a clean condition.
- Take all garbage out from kitchen and bathrooms and put it inside the garbage receptacle and close the lid.
- Kitchen Spec
- Cooking only under the hood with the exhaust system turned on.
- Please make sure that the kitchen, tables, chairs, all appliances and sink are cleaned and disinfected.
- Before you leave the facility, make sure :
- Restrooms are cleaned.
- All lights are turned off.
- All the gas valves to appliances are turned off.